[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]GPD Creative Agency is looking for a talented individual specializing in Web Development. The ideal candidate for this position has the experience and education working in this field, is knowledgeable on adobe software, and is able to create design layouts and turn them into polished, finished products.
You will create designs for clients and take them from concept to launch. As the Junior Web Developer, you will receive feedback from clients and coworkers and will need to work with the guidelines provided. A strong candidate will be able to work independently and accomplish tasks in a mannerly fashion. Communication and coordination is key to success.
- Convert raw images and layouts from a graphic designer into CSS/XHTML web page, A+ content.
- Create advertisement layouts, marketing materials such as brochures, flyers, web banners, e-blast, and product line landing pages, promotion pages.
- Present sketches, scale plans, computer-generated visuals, and models to leadership
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Integrate or manage API requirements for client specifications
- Troubleshoot client website issues
- Design websites within a builder platform and turn them into polished products
- Coordinate from onboarding to website launch
- Fulfill client revisions and requests
- Provide expert guidance on our process and products
- Clear ability to multi-task and work independently
- Clearly, relay information gathered and collaborate with other team members
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling current client websites site
- At least 2 years of design experience and/or a recent graduate from a design program
- Proficient in Adobe software (photoshop, illustrator, Dreamweaver, etc.)
- Portfolio demonstrating design expertise and an understanding of user experience
- Experience designing for the web on both desktop and mobile
- Accepts constructive feedback and seeks to continuously improve
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Strong team player and problem solver
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s in Related Field
- 2 years of Design Experience
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_empty_space][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][tek_button button_text=”Apply” button_style=”tt_primary_button” button_color_scheme=”btn_primary_color” button_hover_state=”” button_icon_bool=”no” button_action=”button-action-link” button_link=”url:mailto%3Acareers%40gpdcreativeagency.com|target:_blank” button_position=”pull-left”][/vc_column][/vc_row]