[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]GPD Creative Agency is looking for someone who jumps at the chance to lend a hand and wants to contribute to a very diverse range of marketing and administrative functions. If you are tech-savvy, detail-oriented, are looking for the excitement that comes from working hard and making a significant impact – and want to work with a team who feels the same way – we would love to have you join our team.
As the Marketing Administrative Assistant, you will need to have a friendly, easy-going personality with a get-it-done edge. You will need to be constantly working, learning, and looking for ways to improve yourself and others work. Having a hawk’s eye for detail, checking things off your to-do list and moving forward with making decisions are also important qualities to have that we’re looking for. Having a sense of humor(with professionalism in mind) is also a big bonus for us. You will need to be able to figure out how to use new software tools and adapt to them quickly. Capturing information quickly and on the fly is also a need for this position. Lastly, we’re looking for someone who is able to prioritize and anticipate needs which requires a high degree of judgment. Decisiveness is key.
- Handle, respond to, and direct incoming correspondence in a timely manner
- Run errands as needed by management
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, and forms as needed
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Maintain documents needed to complete transactions within companies purchase order program
- Maintain and order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers
- Book company events
- Submit and reconcile expense reports as needed
- Appointment scheduling and calendar management
- Developing content for marketing campaigns
- Updating online/social media content
- Maintaining and updating the website including online campaigns, etc.
- Assisting in Press and PR activity
- Maintaining database of contacts and marketing content
- Assist in performances/data collection
- Assisting in all audience development and market research
- Support in producing all marketing material
- Help create and maintain props inventory for photo and video shoots.
- Organize and assist with community events.
- Support the Marketing department’s email campaigns, direct mail, events, social media, contests, content marketing and affiliate marketing initiatives with appropriate software programs.
- A friendly, easy-going personality but with a “get it done” edge
- Constantly learning, and constantly looking for ways to improve how you and others work
- The ability to prioritize and anticipate needs; requires a high degree of judgment
- Comfortable with making decisions and moving forward with incomplete information
- A hawk’s eye for detail – a veritable detail junkie!
- Being able to figure out new software tools and can adapt to new systems quickly
- Being able to capture information quickly and on the fly
- Experience in marketing and administration or management
Required Education and Experience
- B. A. in Marketing or related field, with 1-2 years experience
- 1 year of marketing experience
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_empty_space][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][tek_button button_text=”Apply” button_style=”tt_primary_button” button_color_scheme=”btn_primary_color” button_hover_state=”” button_icon_bool=”no” button_action=”button-action-link” button_link=”url:mailto%3Acareers%40gpdcreatieveagency.com” button_position=”pull-left”][/vc_column][/vc_row]